One to One Coaching
The underpinning philosophy of Coaching by Invisio is that you already have the answers you need, and we can help you unlock them.
Do you want to accelerate the performance of key individuals in your organisation?
- Are you an organisation that needs to unleash the potential of your people?
- Or are you a leader who is operating in a challenging environment who needs a different perspective and guidance
- Does your organisation want to avoid the significant costs of replacing key people in your organisation?
What is Transformational One to One coaching
Transformational One to One Coaching by Invisio unleashes the potential of individuals in your organisation to deliver exceptional results. The objectives of the Transformational One to One coaching engagement are set by the coaching recipient and their manager on areas that could include communication, decision making, leadership skills, goal setting and goal achievement and a typical 6-month engagement works towards the realisation of those objectives.
Invisio’s Certified coaches can help you build your leadership skills, transform your organization, and engage your market more effectively. We offer Transformational One to One coaching that uncovers blocks, reduces stress, keeps you or your people moving forward, faster and to view their circumstances from a different perspective. We provide expert, tailored advice to help you to achieve rapid and sustained growth.
Sustainable change is our aim, and this takes time, hence we work with our coaching clients to set the agenda and agree objectives for the coaching with the Coach and their manager. But we go beyond transactional coaching i.e. a narrow focus on the specific objectives of the coachee.
Transformational coaching is the Invisio way, where we look beyond ‘doing’ to ‘being’. We don’t just focus on resolving the current development need or taking advantage of the current opportunity. We aim to leave the coachee with an expanded or shifted way of being, where they consciously choose how to be and question who they need to be to achieve their and yours higher order goals.
Our Coaches go below the surface and enable the coachee to immerse themselves in self- exploration. We start with transaction (delivering on the specific objectives) and go deeper to enable transformation then work together to deliver these objectives during 6 sessions over a 6- month period which includes the relevant diagnostics and self-awareness tools such as psychometric test and 360 feedback.
Talk to a member of the Invisio team today about how we can help you achieve the results you want and how we can provide expert support in areas such as:
- High Potential Accelerated Coaching
- Leadership Transition Coaching
- Navigating Change Coaching
- Skills development coaching e.g. communication, delegation, presence & confidence
- Wellbeing, including; stress, Burnout, Loss, Non-violent communication and overall wellbeing and mental Health for individuals & remote teams
We love old fashioned phone calls. Contact us today and find out how Coaching by Invisio can help you transform the capabilities of individuals in your organisation to deliver exceptional results.
“The results have been transformational for both my team and me. I have met my performance targets for both myself and the location as well as using the coaching techniques to develop my managers. This has enabled the team to significantly increase staff engagement for the location.“
MUFG Investor Services, Executive Director
Head of Client Services Jersey
“Things I’m doing as a result of Invisio coaching – having better, more honest, more transparent and more direct conversations with my reports.“
MUFG Investor Services, Executive Director
Head of Client Services Singapore
“The executive coaching process is the most meaningful and helpful development I have received in my career to date. I was delighted with the services form Invisio.
Over a 6 month period, we set goals to help me accomplish my personal and professional goals. My coach recommended readings and exercises to help me improve and unleash my potential to hit my development targets. Through monthly coaching, my coach provided insights and guided reflection to help me make progress that I felt and was recognized by my peers and customers. It was motivating and inspiring to achieve results, but also, the process has given me knowledge and confidence to continue to reach my full potential.“
Global Senior Leader of Strategy & External Technical Operations
“My expectations of the coaching have been well surpassed, the experience was far more beneficial and enjoyable than I thought it might be!
I feel we connected well and I was able to trust you to be honest with my comments and feelings.
You were able to reach beyond the spoken statements and could draw out points I perhaps hadn’t considered – it has given me lots of food for thought and has made me stop and think before I make decisions in work now.
I feel more confident and able to voice my concerns, plans etc to upper management with greater control than I would have had before.
I would love to have more sessions in the future, perhaps a yearly catchup for example to touch base and throw ideas around in a truly confidential environment.
Thanks, you were fab, here’s hoping we meet in the flesh one day soon!*“
Senior Account Manager
Design, Manufacture & Supply Company
*this coaching was all via Skype
“When advised that I would be receiving coaching sessions, I was really unsure what to expect – at the time the sessions were introduced I was at a very low point in my career and was seriously considering if a future within the current business was what I wanted, or how I would cope if I stayed. There had been a lot of changes, a new structure, a new job role and a new team- at what was the peak of my account and I was genuinely struggling to cope.
Through meeting with my coach via video call I instantly warmed to her, she outlined what the sessions involved and I outlined my goals initially – these were worked on and at each meeting these evolved to my circumstances each time.
I can honestly say through these sessions I have seen a massive change within myself, I have gone from a horrible feeling of being completely overwhelmed, and that I had to walk away from a role within a business I previously loved- to feeling committed and eager to become a success at my current role, not only that but also to make my new team a success too. I now feel not only that I want to do this- but I have more confidence now that I can be really good at this.“
Source and Supply Organisation
“My coach from Invisio was fantastic to work with. During the six sessions of executive coaching that I took with him, he was able to pick through my stream of consciousness and extract golden nuggets of ideas that had been caught up in a tangled web of unvoiced thoughts. A great listener, my coach is skilled at getting you to vocalise the key challenges you’re facing and identify key sponsors / ways of overcoming and solving these challenges. In particular, he expertly facilitates the light bulb moments of ideas that arise through the course of guided conversation. Really worth the process and I came away with new skills and a way of working and thinking.“
Vice President of Marketing
“The coaching has transformed me. It has transformed my mindset, my confidence and my outlook. As my coach you were the catalyst to that transformation. I have totally nailed my objective – I am in a totally different place now to where I was at the start. “
- Our client: A mid-sized construction management company
- The objective: The company is run by two principals who wanted to set the future direction for the company, consolidate what they do well and plan to expand the business through their people and focus on the areas of business development, leadership, defining and enabling strategy and people management.
- The initial executive coaching engagement was for a 6-month period through executive coaching to develop their business and its people. We worked with the principals both together and separately at different stages depending on the need. As part of this process the principals identified, discussed and agreed their future strategy in a facilitated and structured way, explored their personal impact on the implementation of the strategy and planned around this, increased their self and team awareness and developed and started to implement a people plan to support the strategy. As part of this process Invisio developed the principals to become their own coaches and continued to be involved in the business on an on-going basis.
- Since then Invisio stayed involved as the structure built out and went on to deliver executive coaching, as part of their succession planning, to 3 of the existing team who were appointed as directors in the business. Like the principals, they too had grown with the business and the leadership role was new to them.
- How did our intervention impact on the client’s business?
- A more strategic approach to business development
- A focus on the enablers of strategy, in particular defining and enabling the desired ways of working to support the achievement of strategy
- The development of individuals to lead the business as well as career tracks to become an attractive employer and enable continued growth. Better succession planning.
- The business has now grown to be a significant player on the Irish market as well as growing its footprint internationally. It has maintained and built its strong reputation and brand and is attracting strong talent to enable its continued growth.